Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why I don't wear my glasses anymore




I noticed today that I never seem to have my glasses on my face anymore. For a person who usually wore them from morning till bed - it was kind of a significant revelation. I am near sighted so anything beyond my own out stretched hand can get a little fuzzy - I especially need them for driving and reading signs. The reason being these days that there is not much beyond my arms length that I need to care about - or have time to care about. Samuel and I are a perfect pair at the moment - we both can't see much beyond a foot from our own faces ;)

Today my Mom visited with Meghan and Cade. Meghan and Cade are flying out on Thursday morning so this is the last time I will see them for a bit. My Mom is also flying to Utah with my brother Kevin for a ski trip next week so I won;t see her for almost 2 weeks. Geoff's Mum dropped in this afternoon and gave Samuel a bottle while I pumped and sterilized some bottles. Geoff and Joe came to visit on their lunch break today, but I only saw them for a second as they were leaving bcs I was upstairs pumping and then showering for the duration.

We had another kind of rough night last night. Geoff handed him off to me around 11pm and then I don't recall getting much (if any sleep) in between then and 5am today. I am going to pump and then lay down for a bit now while he is napping. This will be my 7th pump of the day - just three more to go after that.

ps - my other title for my blog today was going to be "I am sick and tired of leaking" ;)

2 comments: