Sunday, December 6, 2009

Back Home :) Wednesday it is

So good news - this morning we went in to the Dr for some monitoring (baby and my blood pressure, no blood work needed) and they were happy with all the results and sent us home :) The baby looked perfect and was very active and my blood pressure all stayed below 140 or 90. I think my highest on the low was around 83. The mid wife on duty also said that my platelet count from the last blood work showed it was increasing which is a positive sign. Also, Ann-Marie put in her email to the mid-wife on duty today that "if you could let them go until Wed. that would make them happy." Which of course we really appreciate and was very sweet of her.

I am hoping that having things stable or improving as of today will mean that we may have better outcomes come delivery. I know that my blood pressure will go up during delivery and I am kind of afraid that if it gets too high they will need to do a c-section.

So today with our new found time Geoff is food shopping and doing laundry. I am watching more of Lawrence of Arabia and have my massage scheduled for 3:15pm :) This also means I will be able to make my massage on Tuesday night as well - yippee. Also of mention is that I have been having contracts for almost a week now. They started last Monday - nothing really painful but I am just happy that they are happening. Last night they got stronger but nothing regular or really painful. They went away when I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment