Sunday, December 6, 2009

Heading off to the Drs again

So (thankfully) my blood work came back normal from Friday, so our next move is to head to the hospital today for a check-in and monitoring. Basically the non-stress test, more blood work and blood pressure monitoring.

Geoff and I pretty much finished packing our bags last night in the event they want to keep me there. I slept pretty well again last night (minus waking from 5:30 - 6:30) and just had blueberry pancakes for breakfast. I just highlighted some hypno birthing prompts that I prefer for Geoff and think I need to go wake him up at this point. He was up till 2am and will need to shovel us out of the house bcs we got a good amount (maybe 4 inches) of snow last night. It looks so pretty and amazing how much lighter with the snow reflecting the morning light.

Hopefully everything will go smoothly this morning and I will be able to post again from my bed tonight :)

1 comment: