Tuesday, January 26, 2010

That's m' Boy!








So a few recent photos of Sam, Geoff with Sam, my nephew Brendan and niece Erin and then cat Lily :)

Today I spent the entire day in bed after having an allergic reaction to medicine I *was* taking. No fun at all. I felt just plain awful and Geoff had to come home from work early to take care of Sam bcs I was so afraid I would drop him I felt so ill. My mom then came over (as scheduled) and watched him all afternoon till 6pm. She is really a life-saver - I have no idea how we would get by without her :)

Last night we went to the Celtics game. It was really fun to have a night out, though I still hear a crying baby in my ears for at least an hour after I leave the house.

I am going to run to mind Sam for a bit and give Geoff a break bcs Sam is having an unusually fussy night. Poor guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment