Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday! Saturday - Saturday - Saturday... :)



A photo from today of Sam wearing the ice cream onesie that Scott and Bianca got for him. I just love him in it, especially with the matching hat with his name on it :)

Today was a really great Saturday - Geoff did a lot of the feedings last night so I got a good amount of rest and then hung out with Sam all morning. He is doing much better these days (after his fussy spell a week or so ago) and really fun to be with. Well as fun as feeding, burping and diapers can be ;)

Jon, Christina and Nicholas came over for lunch today. It was really great to hang out with them and see Nicholas. He is almost 13 pounds now and is so well behaved. He just hangs out and smiles - a very chill little guy :) Jon took some very funny photos of the 2 boys sitting together - they are posted on their blog now: http://sprogblog.com/ . I love all of them except for the one with me in it. I look like a house. I know it is reality, but I am still very unhappy about the size I am and would just like to fast forward X number of months until I look like myself again. It is pretty painful to see my face that fat and my body so rolly, polly. Argh - what are you going do? ;)

Tomorrow Collen, Ricky and their kids are planning to visit and then we will see Geoff's Mum after that :)

2 comments: