Monday, January 4, 2010

The New Year

So we begin 2010 - today we start what I would consider to be the new normal for the next few months. With the holidays over Geoff will not be taking any more time off of work, so it is me and the little guy primarily. He is sleeping now and I just finished making meta loaf for dinner tonight.

I got my post-partum pilates DVD in the mail today and want to try it out tonight when Geoff gets home from work. It has a special work out for the first 6 weeks after birth that is safe for c-section moms.

Jeannie and Mike came over to meet Samuel on Saturday afternoon. Jeannie said that a new years Scottish belief is that the way your house looks at the turn of the new year is how it will look for the rest of the year. So that means moving boxes and baby gear into 2011 :)

Sunday Geoff had Chris, Jordan and Gitchel over to watch the football game. Samuel hung out (slept)downstairs with them for most of the day and then we all had dinner together around 7:30pm. We basically threw together an assortment of Trader Joes prepared food and IKE meatballs with some frozen vegtables on the side and called it a meal ;)

Amanda's sister had her baby yesterday morning - a really adorable little girl :)
Amanda and Jeremy are coming over on Wednesday night to have dinner with us and hang out. They are going to bring dinner for us, which is incredibly sweet of them.

Well I am going to run to finish my tea before he wakes up and needs a bottle...

1 comment:

  1. Kelley, I just love the pictures! He is so sweet, and I just love coming to look and hear all about him!

    ReplyDelete