Monday, January 11, 2010

First solo outing

This morning we have a pediatrician appt. and it is my first outing out with him all by myself. Well technically I drove from Belmont to our house a few nights ago with just me and him, but this is our first trip needing to be someplace at sometime ;)

Geoff was really incredible (solid A for Uncle Andy ;) and fed Sam at 11pm last night and then did a 6am feeding as well before he went to work. The timing is working out perfectly – I got up about an hour ago to get things ready (including myself) for the pediatrician. So I am now dressed and fed and ready for him to wake up so I can just change, feed him and then that should be about the time we need to leave.

I now need to have my second cup of tea before I need to wake him up...

No comments:

Post a Comment