Sunday, January 10, 2010

Is he fussy or is it just us?







Some recent photos of Sam - I need to figure out how to do captions with this - any help appreciated ;)

The top photo is him in my favorite shirt for him - which happens to be the only piece of clothing I have bought for him ;)

The next two pictures are of him hanging out and then sleeping. He is starting to fuss a bit more these days and I am trying to sort out what we should expect as normal and what is not. It could also be that he is is going through some phase and it will pass in a week or so. We have a pediatrician appt. tomorrow morning so I will ask her then.

The bottom photo is of him cuddling with the quilt his Aunt Alex made for him :) It is a really adorable pattern with little yellow ducks all over it. The material is super soft and it in the downstairs crib for day naps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment