Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Nursery is getting a face lift :)

So today, besides me being up at the crack of dawn - okay technically the sun hasn't even started to rise yet - Geoff is planning on stripping the wall paper in the nursery so we can paint the walls. Geoff really likes a blue paint sample I got yesterday so that is fine with me, only bcs we agreed he would re-paint if the bext baby is a girl :)

Yesterday I was quite busy. Geoff went to the lake with Jon and Chris to take the boat out. It was supposed to be my "Queen for a Day" day, but that was overruled by the boat and everyone's schedules. So as Geoff was heading out I ventured to Whole Foods and then Stop and Shop. After that I dropped off the dry cleaning, got a latte, and then headed to Home Depot to get paint samples. After that I came home to look at the samples in the light and then headed to Bed Bath and Beyond to return some items I had purchased a few weekends ago. They have a Trader Joes there so I swung in there as well to get some "almost ready to eat" meals for the week. They are really great main dishes, so we just need to figure out the sides when coming home from work at night. After that I went to The Container Store in Chestnut Hill and returned the hamper I had purchases online. I then bought 2 under the bed containers so I can put out sheets in there.

After that I finished my Valentino movie on Netflix on demand and Geoff came home. I was in bed really quite early (before the last of the trick-or-treaters), hence me being awake so early today. I have not been sleeping that well lately and my eyes show it. Also, I forgot about turning back the clocks last night so me waking at 6am today was really 5am! ;)

Everything baby has been going great. I had a mid-wife appt. on Friday. My blood pressure is good and my weight is just fine. I was (by some small miracle) able to get the H1N1 vaccine on Friday. So I need about a week to get immunity and then I will feel much better about riding the bus and train commuting. The mid wife said the baby was head down getting ready for his big decent into the world. his heart beat sounded perfect (I recorded it for Geoff) and I was measuring perfectly as well. I am really quite thankful that we have had the most uneventful and healthy pregnancy to date - I have not been sick once and everything is measuring on track :) I just hope this streak lasts through labor and delivery :)

I am going to go watch the second half of the English Patient on Netflix. I have started about three movies over the past week so now I want to finish them all.

Tomorrow I am starting to work remotely on Mondays - yippee! It really makes such a difference and I will have more energy for the time I am at work to be more productive and happy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment