Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby shower(s)! :)



Very quick post bcs I have to go do a few things to get ready - but today is my baby shower! Technically it is my second one bcs my work one was on Friday afternoon, but today is the one with family and friends. I did not sleep well at all last night, so I hope I will not look like crap today. Amanda is coming over in about 15 minutes to do my hair and make-up for me - which is so incredibly nice of her :)

Last night I went back tot he hairdressers to have some highlights put in and I am so happy now with my hair. After the first appt. it was a bit too dark, but now with the highlights (and a gloss she put in) it is really perfect and I feel much more ready for my upcoming photo opps.

I will write more about my showers when I get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment