Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yeah normal - but still have an orange container to pee in

So I just got my test results back and my liver and kidney function is normal - yippee! I was trying not to worry, but am still so relieved to have the good news. besides that I have almost filled up the orange container with pee, so Geoff will need to pick something up on the way home for me to transfer my extra pee into. I cannot believe I need to carry the pee into Boston tomorrow and hand it over to them. Seeing as the blood work was normal I can now look more forward to to ultrasound on Monday afternoon. I am more assured that he is growing just fine and he has been very active today. I don't know if it is bcs I have been taking it relatively easy or focusing on him more, but he has had great movement today so I am really pleased.

I washed all the baby clothes from my 2 showers today and am starting to organize them on the guest bed. I also washed the cloth diapers and inserts and started to pack my bags for the hospital. Funny, my "goody" bag is mostly filled with food - I am obviously more concerned about eating than anything else. Well that and my camera. I am going to see if I can create a web part for this page and upload my belly bump photos. They are kind of fun and neat to see the progression - you can def. tell when we had growth spurts ;)

Also, I bought another 4 pack of massages from Isis this week and have one scheduled every Sunday into December. Also, Pama said that I could work remotely from here on out - which is really very wonderful of her. I will def. take her up on that offer bcs I feel so much better today just being able to type with my laptop in bed.

I got the decorations for the nursery in the mail today. We got the lamp, mobile, valence and wall decorations. They are cute - and should look great with the blue walls when Geoff has finished painting. So far Geoff has done an incredible job and even just with the primer on the nursery looks fantastic :) I am really looking forward to getting it set up and seeing how it all looks in the same space.

No comments:

Post a Comment