Wednesday, October 28, 2009

31 Weeks - slowly getting there

The slowly in the title refers more to me than to the perception of time passing.

It is getting more tiring for me to make it through my day and bed seems like the only thing I can do after work these days. Last night I tried to make dinner and did so, but was so tired I was cranky during it. Today I made it home and basically did a few things and then was in bed at 7pm. Geoff heated Trader Joe's chicken fingers for us and then gave me some pomegranate seeds for dessert.

We just decided not to go to the lake this weekend - the weather does not seem to be that good (overcast; rain) so I am planning to cash in on my Queen for a Day coupon from last Christmas and just take it easy. Sunday I can do some catch up stuff and then Monday will be my first day working remotely before my leave. I am planning on working remotely on Mondays all through November and then end physically going to work around mid-December.

No comments:

Post a Comment