Saturday, October 10, 2009

B-day festivities! :)


Oh wow - where has the last month gone! So my last post was from Sept. 7th and I will try to catch you up on the happenings since :)

Let's see the week of 9/7 we were still very much unpacking and sleeping in the guest bedroom downstairs (on the old queen bed). That Friday, 9/11 I had a mid-wife appt. and got my flu shot. Saturday we went to look at a car in the Quincy/Boston area and it was down pouring - I stayed in the car for the entire time while Geoff talked to the sales people (and they took forever). Colleen and the kids were supposed to come over with Kevin, but Brendan and Erin were not feeling well. I was also supposed to have a dermatologist appt. that morning but had to cancel it bcs the car took so long. So after the car I was feeling really tired (I think from the flu shot) and just layed in bed and then watched 2 movies when Geoff went out. Sunday I was planning on going to Eve's bridal shower on the Vineyard, but had to cancel on that as well bcs I was feeling unwell. I was totally bummed about that one.

We week after that our new bed got delivered (very late) on Thursday 9/17. I worked remotely that day to be at home for when they arrived and low and behold they did not show up until 10pm (many hours after they said they would). That weekend was Lissa and Chris's wedding (9/19)on the Cape which was a lot of fun. Lissa and Chris are really perfect for each other and it was great to see all the Wheaton peeps.

The weekend after that was Dad's 60th B-day party. Friday night we went to Belmont to help move furniture and had Chinese take-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment