Thursday, June 25, 2009

Quicky


So I am getting tired and need to be quick - today was really nice the sun came out (finally!) around lunch and I got a manicure and had a pretty light day with meetings.Add Image

Odd day for Hollywood - Michael Jackson and Farrah Fosett died - I am so amazed by the number of Facebook entries about MJ.

Geoff and I went to an open house tonight and then drove by a few other houses to check them out. He has an appt. with Ann tomorrow to see a very promising house, but it is a bit high in our price range. I am working remotely tomorrow and then heading to the lake after my 1-2pm conference call :) I am going to stay in Wolfeboro and then visit the family during the day. I am really excited to see Meghan and Cade and just hang out with them all! I am also happy that I can stay in Wolfeboro with a bigger (and more confortable bed) bcs sleep is quite important to me these days. I get tired quite early and start yawning at 3pm every day.

Well off to bed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment