Monday, June 29, 2009

The Big 1-5-0!

Okay, so I stepped on the scale today to see 150 for the first time in my entire life! I am having kind of a hard time with it to tell you the truth. They say that you can gain 3-5 pounds in the first trimester and I have gained 8! I weighed 142 pounds (which is 7 pounds over my ideal) when I got pregnant and today I am at 13 weeks and 3 days - and 8 pounds heavier. Geez - I know I have not been exercising enough but this is kind of crazy. I have been eating well, having dessert here or there and just trying to listen to my body. Well I have to run to Whole Foods and then I want to get some exercise in to curb this enthusiasm with weight gain!

Also, today we are going to see the Hillside Ave. property with Mum and Dad and most likely put in an offer for it. Funny how the top 2 out of the 3 houses we have loved (and wanted to put an offer in for) have been on that street.

No comments:

Post a Comment