Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How sweet and refreshing

Geoff has been so incredibly sweet today. I have to admit I started off the day crying again (getting dressed in the morning is killer and I was also upset about life in general). We did not talk the entire car ride to Alewife other than me saying thanks (twice) for a ride. I just did not feel like talking. Then today we chatted a few times and were just happy. Geoff left a really sweet VM at work saying how he just wanted me to be happy and would drive me to the lake this weekend or even cancel his plans with Kurt just to make sure I saw my family. Also his Mum has been really sweet and said I could stay at their place at the lake and even borrow a car to get to my parents during the day if need be. She also picked up my dry cleaning today which was really generous and unexpected bcs I had more than a few items there.

Tonight Geoff is cooking pizza and made a very delicious coffee cake for dessert. I had a small taste of the cake when I got home from work and it is definitly his best :) I am lyingin bed now waiting for dinner bcs I got really tired after work - Lily is laying on my legs and is super happy. I am also really happy bcs I just just get enough cuddles with her these days.

Also, good news, I think Jon & Christina may be getting the house that they really wanted :) I am sure they will be even happier once everything is finalized and they can start moving into their home and starting their family there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment