Saturday, June 27, 2009

Great day at the lake

I really had a great day at the lake(s) today. I woke up at 5am (hungry) got some toast and OJ, and then went back to bed till 8:30am. I had breakfast #2 and then did a few things and headed to my parents around 10:30 and got there at 11:00am. Besides Dad, Meghan, Cade, Colleen, Ricky, the boys and Erin, Kevin and Holli were also there. Nana & Pappy were there and then my my mom came up a few minutes later with a dozen Kane's donuts (which I had half of one :)

Karen & Scott were also up with their kids and I got a tour of their renovated house. It really looks great. I also went into the cottage for the first time since it was finished and it really looks great. No more scary cottage any more.

So my day was really relaxing, hung out on the beach talked with everyone, pushed Cade on the swing, painted her nails, read her her princess book a few times and then had dinner with everyone. I had stopped by the Yum Yum shop on the way so I got gingerbread cookies for the kids and an apple pie and a blueberry pie for the adults. I had a small slice of each for dessert with ice cream and it was really good.

I then left around 7pm and got back to Wolfeboro at 7:30pm. I went for a long swim (the water was a few degreees warmer than yesterday); showered and then watched Michael Jackson "best of" videos for a bit while my hair dried. For the record he passed away on Thursday so all the radios are playing his music (I forgot how many I liked) and then online videos (Iforgot how talented a dancer/performent he was). It is now 9:30 pm and I am going to read and then head to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment