Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fourth of July

I have not posted in a few days - I think since the offer on the house got accepted. We went out to dinner that night so I was tired on Wed. night (just ate leftovers and went to bed early). Thursday night I stayed at work a bit later bcs I have been feeling more energetic these days and wanted to take advantage of the productivity. Friday night we were originally planning on going to the lake, but I (well we really) were just so tired we ran an errand for Geoff, and then went to Not Your Average Joe's in Arlington for dinner. We split a chicken Caesar salad, Geoff ate half a cheeseburger and I ate half of a kids pizza. I think we filled up too much on the bread ;)

So we came up to the lake yesterday morning and got here by lunch time. It started to rain after lunch so I took a nap and then went for a (slightly chilly but very enjoyable) swim with everyone. Jeannie & Mike made us all dinner and it was really amazing. Oh yes, a few hours before dinner Dad bumped his head outside and had to go to Huggins and get 6 staples put in his head. Poor guy they made him sit there for hours but he is on the mend :) After dinner I went to bed on the earlier side and then watched the third episode of season 1 of the Tudors with Geoff. That brought us to 11pm and then I slept till 9am with the help of my eye mask.

I have not been sleeping that well, mostly bcs of these crazy dreams I have been having. They are just so vivid and pretty scary at times. That plus I have to get up to pee about twice a night.

Today I am going to go for a walk, and then we have the fireworks tonight. Geoff and I are going to go to my parents tomorrow to say hi and then head home from their place whenever we feel like it. We have the home inspection on Monday and I have dinner with Jenn on Wed. night.

No comments:

Post a Comment