Friday, July 10, 2009

Future baby daddy gets a new job! :)

Geoff had his interview this morning with Percussion at 10am and had a new job secured by lunch!! I am just so thrilled for him - he is just so happy and truly deserves this opportunity.

He got a call 2 days ago from the President, had a phone interview yesterday and then they invited him in today for the full interview :) After his interview he came into Boston for our Dr. appt. at MGH. It was just literally to say hi and listen to the heart beat. That was it. Geoff then brought up the discussion on where we want to have the baby and naturally the Dr. said that the hospital environment was the best to ensure a healthy baby and a healthy mother. She did suggest that we talk to the midwifery director at MGH which we will do at our next appt. on Friday August 7th. I appreciate that she recommended this option, but I would feel better about it if she had suggested resources for us to read up on to help inform our decision.

Anyways lets get back to Geoff and his good news. So tonight he is playing poker with freinds and then tomorrow I think he may have plans as well. He did agree to go to Wrentham Outlets with me this weekend to get maternity clothes. I just need more options in the morning. Also, with Geoff and his new job I can now afford for personal training :) So far I have gained about 10 pounds over the past 15 weeks (today is 15 weeks). I guess that if I keep around +10 until 4 months then I can gain about a pound a week until the end (total of 35 pounds) and that will be at the high side of the normal (but just fine) range.

Tonight as Geoff plays poker I am going to watch Netflix on demand and then head to bed early. I have been yawning since 3:00pm so I really need to catch up on my rest :)

Yeah for Geoff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment