Thursday, March 4, 2010

12 Weeks!

Here are some recent photos of Sam - he is 12 weeks today - pretty amazing stuff. He is getting over some of his stomach issues and is generally happier now.  He still like to fuss between 6 and 9pm but I think that is pretty normal for babies (or so I hear ;) 

 
This is Sam sleeping through our first "New Moms" class - he has pretty much slept through them all - such a shame because he misses his little baby massages - and I sit there with nothing to massage singing these baby songs to myself ;)

 

From our trip to IKEA this week - hot nanny found the plant section :)

 

Sam sleeping through our trip to IKEA - his carriage kind of looks like a jungle

 
 One of Geoff's tricks to settle Sam down at night it to put him on a couch cushion - this is Geoff about to put Sam in his crib for the night.  I just ordered another changing pad for him bcs he loves his upstairs changing pad so much we will now have one we can leave downstairs which he can kick on.  His changing table upstairs is he favorite place in the world.

 
Sam modeling the play mat.  We have a crib now in the living room for him to play in during the day - it keeps him off the ground and away from the cats.  We put his play mat in the crib he digs it.

 

A photo of Sam and I that I am okay with - every photo to date I have seen of the 2 of us I have pretty much abhorred -  his face looks kind of funny in this (the eyebrows kill me ;) but I am okay with my representation - one day we will get a photo that I actually like :)

So all in all things  are going very well - it has been so incredibly wonderful to have Lauren here.  She is so great with Sam - he really loves his hot nanny and it is so great to have one of my closest friends in the world to talk to all day - it is really a sanity saver and a once in a lifetime opportunity :)  I have also been enjoying our New Moms class at Isis - everyone is super nice and it is really refreshing to hear their take on motherhood.

I worked remotely for the first time this week on Tuesday - I am planning on working every Tuesday for the month of March.  It is so nice to be able to use that part of my brain again.  I really do miss work and am so lucky that they have given me the flexibility to work from home and ease back into things.  I plan on going to the office next Tuesday and Lauren will watch Sam for the day.

We also had date night last night - Lauren watched Sam as Geoff and I went to the Cheesecake Factory at the Burlington Mall - so not the most romantic place in the world, but we were really just happy to get out of the house and spend some time together.  Tomorrow our new stove is being delivered (we have been without a working over for weeks) and then this weekend we have Erin's 1st B-day party in Saugus on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Just because I might be biased, doesn't mean he isn't cute! Lovely photos - more please.

    ReplyDelete