Sunday, February 28, 2010

Family Weekend

Since my last post (Movie Monday) here is a quick recap of the week: 

Tuesday - Lauren called gas company and they found a gas leak on water heater; took up most of day to get plumber in here and replace the valve.  Had first conf. call with work in the afternoon, then walked to Belmont to visit Geoff's parents.

Wed - had lunch with new mom's group and then class till 4pm.  It was very wet and rainy out.

Thursday - Dr. appt and then trip to Costco

Friday - Lauren, Sam and I went for a walk around Fresh Pond in the morning; then I went to work for the first time since the end of November; Geoff had friends over for poker night

Saturday - My mom visited in morning; Lauren and I went to Celtics game; Geoff's parents visited Geoff and Sam; Geoff went out at night

Sunday - Visited my Dad in Saugus and saw Kevin and Holly as well; then stopped by Colleens to see her family.  Made a trip to the mall to buy a new stove. Went to the gym for the first time in an eon.  Watched closing ceremonies with Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment