Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Getting better all the time





So good news - Sam is back on the mend after being very unhappy with his stomach for the past week - mostly acid reflux issues - but not fun at all.

You can tell he is feeling better bcs I can actually put him down today :) I put him in his swing this morning and he just dozed off. This may be normal for most, but a pretty big deal for this guy and for my arms! Hopefully this means he is over the worst of it and we just need to manage things and then test again later if/when he has grown out of the acid reflux. He has also been on his new formula for almost 2 weeks now so I think that is a contributing factor as well :)

2 comments:

  1. Yipee- I'm so glad he is getting better! Hope the trend continues~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news! Poor little guy (not to mention poor mommy and daddy!)

    ReplyDelete