Friday, February 5, 2010

8 weeks,1 day and a smile!







So yesterday Sam turned 8 weeks old :) I missed the chance to take photos of him on his official 8 week birthday - but had a chance today. He has been smiling for weeks now, but he is so hard to get one on film. He is probably the most serious baby I have ever encountered so his smiles are few and far between at this point. Geoff says he is like a cat bcs you have to work for his affection ;)

Anyways, here are some photos from today - he looks a little silly bcs I have his hands covered - I am obsessive these days about his hands getting cold - but you get the picture. There is one photo of him in there which he is giving a solid half smile :) Also of mention is that he has a dimple on his left cheek - very cute stuff My Aunt Anne first pointed it out to me when we were at my parents for Christmas - it is a keeper.

Yesterday we visited Geoff's work - it was a big outing for us - and was fun to see his office and meet all his co-workers. It seemed like a really fun environment, everyone is so friendly, I think a perfect fit for Geoff :)

Today I do not have much planned - maybe a walk in the stroller bcs it is sunny (though 35 degrees) out.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, Kelley, you have got some sweet photos there!! I love the serious face, but with half a smile in there! Now I can't wait for our 8 week mark!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Kelley. Quite made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe how much he has changed already! What a cutie~

    ReplyDelete