Thursday, March 11, 2010

3 Months :)

So Sam turned 3 months on Tuesday - it was actually my first full day back in the office so I kind of forgot about it ;)  Thankfully his most wonderful and amazing nanny  Lauren was minding him and took these really adorable photos of him.  The one of him smiling is my new favorite - it replaced the photo on my phone screen saver that was taken when he was two days old.  I think now we are at the point I can say how many months he is and not weeks :)



As a general Sam update he is doing better everyday, but he is far from being a low maintenance baby.  He still gets his acid reflux medicine 3 times a day, is still on the special (no milk or soy protein) formula, we still add rice cereal to the formula to help weight it down, and we still need to be diligent about keeping him upright after feedings and really as much as possible.  But he is crying less and smiling more and more so life is better :)  Actually when Geoff and Jon went to the Celtics game on Sunday night I actually had an enjoyable night with him.  He was so good - not really fussy at all - it was so fun just to "hang out" with him and relax.  I sort of think that is how most babies act normally so those parents should be very thankful.  Sam is really a delight but it takes a lot of work and a lot of energy to keep him comfortable right now.  He wailed during my new moms class yesterday - I almost left bcs it was one of "those cries" but I just stuck it out - maybe it made the other moms happier about their kids ;)  We should just be happy that he will grow out of all of this eventually :)

No comments:

Post a Comment