Sunday, March 28, 2010

15 Weeks and 13 pounds of baby

Here are some updated photos of Sam - he is about 15 and a half weeks old now.  He weighs 13 pounds and 10 ounces as of a few days ago.  He is too big for 3 month clothes, but still fits in most of the 3-6 month stuff.  He can fit into some 6-9 items, but the majority is still too big for him.  We are also dressing him in more 2 piece outfits.  It makes him look more like a little boy, but I am still  partial to the one-piece outfits bcs they do not ride up on him and are easier when changing his diaper.

Of note: the second photo I took this morning - he was happily playing on his play mat in his play crib in the living room when I heard him go quiet.  I walked over to check on him and saw that he had fallen asleep.  I guess all that playing tuckered him out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment