Thursday, August 6, 2009

Big Day Tomorrow!


So tomorrow is the "big scan"! :)

We are so excited. I think the blog may be getting a new, and updated image tomorrow with a new photo of the baby. I really think we are having a girl so I wonder how right I will be :)

Things have been busy - but very good. I have never seen Geoff so happy in my life. He goes to work early, stays late and is just happy all the time. He told our real estate agent - it feels good when you are good at something :)

Since my last post the major update is that we have been able to feel the baby kick since about 18 weeks. I honestly did not record the first time I felt a "real" kick but it is just incredible. Every night when we go to bed, Geoff puts his hand on my belly until he feels a few good kicks and then we both go to sleep.

The weekend with my parents and the family in Maine was really fun. It was a very long drive but just so nice to hang out with them. Last weekend we were first thinking about going to the lake, but then I felt overwhelmed with things to do, so we stayed home and had a very relaxing, but productive weekend. On Saturday we got Geoff's contacts, went to Walden for a swim, went to Whole Foods, had lunch, did laundry, went to see The Hangover, and then folded laundry watching Australia that night. On Sunday we planned our meals for the week and then Geoff went food shopping. He worked on house insurance stuff while I prepped some of the food. We then had a nap, I worked out, and then dinner. After dinner Geoff ironed his clothes while we watched more of the movie :)

This week we went to see furniture at the house to see if we wanted to buy any of it. We said that we would be interested in the wicker set for the porch, a hose and holder, 2 lamps, a couch and chair (that was in their den), and the gas grill. It came to just under $400 but will def. be worth it.

Geoff stayed late at work last night (till about 8pm) and I had a dentist cleaning after work. The cleaning was a 3 month cleaning bcs they recommended it to make sure my teeth were in good shape bcs of being pregnant. My next cleaning is in the beginning of December which is kind of funny to think how big I will be then!

I am def. getting bigger and now and there is no hiding it. People look at my belly now more than they look at my face ;) It is kind of nice though - especially if it gets me a seat on the train or the bus :)

Well I need to run to change over the laundry. I need to do a few loads tonight so I have clothes clean for next week. We are going to the lake tomorrow night and I am def. looking forward to a swim!!

No comments:

Post a Comment