Thursday, August 27, 2009

This baby is getting a new haause ;)




So we are now in week 22 and the baby is supposed to weigh about one pound now. One little pound in contrast to the 20-25 (uh-hum) pounds I have put on. Seriously, the math does not line up ;)


To catch you up since my last post on 8/8 here is a summary:
  • Celebrated 3 year anniversary on Wed., 8/12 with dinner at Chez Henri in Cambridge (thank you Restaurant Week!)
  • Geoff upgraded my diamond earring for our anniversary, even though we said not gifts - but how upset could I be? ;) They will also be my "happy birthday, merry Christmas, and thanks for having my son gift" all rolled into one.
  • I went to dinner with Amanda H. at LaMorre in Brookline (Restaurant Week #2)
  • We went to the lake for the weekend of the 15/16 and Jane, Steve and Aiden were up there as well
  • Last weekend Geoff helped Jon and Christina move into their house, as I packed up my clothes and prepped for our move
  • On Saturday I dropped off my dress to Emelia's Creations to have it re-worked for Dad's 60th B-day party
  • I had my first pre-natal massage on Sunday at Isis - it was great - but then I over did things on Sunday night afterwards
  • We had our first HypnoBirthing class on Monday night
  • I picked up my re-worked dress on Wed. night (and it looks amazing!)
Tonight Geoff picked me up from Belmont center and I pretty much came home and then went to bed. I am just really tired and want to avoid being sick. We have the house closing tomorrow a the registry in Cambridge. We are both taking the day off - I could have gone to work for the morning, but just want to reduce my stress and enjoy the day with Geoff. So we have the walk-through on the house at 1:30pm then signing at the Registry at 3pm then we are headed to Boston for Lissa and Chris's bachelor(ette) party on a pirate ship. It is a 2 hour boat ride which I think will be a lot of fun. I will def. be tired but that is fine.

Saturday morning we are meeting Eric at 9am to clean the house; and then the movers should be arriving in Belmont between 2-4pm.

Tonight the baby was pretty quiet when i was laying in bed and then Geoff put his hand on my belly. Well he decided to do a big flip (which kind of makes me queasy when he does that) and then proceeded to pound away on my belly for Geoff. I have to admit - I just love it - and am glad he is having a good time in there :) I have not had any pains or anything so I think we are in a good period together. Actually I just looked down from my laptop to my belly and it just shifted from him kicking me ;)

Oh in other baby news - Alex announced on her blog that she is having a baby boy!!! I am so happy for her and her family - our little boys will be about 3 weeks apart :) Also, Erin is going to be having a baby as well at the end of January! Babies all around!!! It is just so wonderful to have close friends who are going through the same wonderful phases.

In regards to HypnoBirthing - I am excited and totally into it, but just need to find time to read the book (we have to read 15o pages for homework this week) and listen to the meditations. I listened to the birthing affirmations on my walk to work, and the rainbow relaxation a few nights ago. I have not listened to the full rainbow relxation meditation, so I am going to work on that tonight.

Lauren is working on selling her house and it may be on the market this weekend. I would love for her to move to the East coast and would love for her to be able to stay with us for a while. It would be really fun if she spent the fall with us while she figured out her next adventure.

Well I am off - I want to listen to the meditation and my eyes are closing on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment