Monday, May 10, 2010

5 Months!

Geoff's Mum reminded me this morning that today was Sam's 5th month B-day ---- Horraaay! :)

So how did he spend this momentous day? Basically sleeping ;)  I think he was tuckered out from such an active weekend, so when my Mom was watching him today he slept for most of it and is sleeping right now.

It was great timing - I ordered a bunch of photos of him last week and they all arrived in the mail today.  I had so much fun flipping through my favorite shots of him - I was almost in tears.  It is really so amazing to see how much he has grown, I know he is still a little baby but it is remarkable to think about how far he has come.  Technically a year ago he was 0.30 cm in width (I just checked my 5/6/09 sonogram when we confirmed we were pregnant ;). 

Tonight we are going to visit Geoff's Mum in the hospital - she had surgery this afternoon so I am hoping Sam will brighten up her evening a bit and be a healthy distraction from her day.

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to Allison, I'm SURE Sam was a great distraction!!

    ReplyDelete