Monday, September 16, 2013

Back to School

Sam had his first day back at Belmont Co-Op Nursery school last Wednesday.  He was in the 2 day program last year and is now in the 3 day program this year.  I dropped him off and he went straight for the train table - like he did not miss a beat over the past 3 summer months.  It is nice to be back to a schedule for the week and he he has school 3mornings a week and then TumbleBears on Tuesday mornings.  That and going to Granddad's house on Wednesday afternoons he has a nice and full week.  Here are some photos from his first day - it was a hot day - close to 90 degrees.




1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Kelley! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer my quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete