Tuesday, November 27, 2012

All about Charlotte

I figured it was about time for a Charlotte update.  Granted I should be packing for my trip right now, but baby photos are way more fun.  In terms of update, she is over 23 pounds now and is crawling everywhere.  She can pull herself up on tables and the like and making lots of sounds and noises.  She loves her food and amazes me how much she can consume.  For example at dinner tonight she ate a cup of dry cheerios, 4 oz of chicken and rice, a pizza crust, and then 4 ounces of formula before bed.  She is eating really well - a good variety of fruits, vegetables and poultry. And she loves her cheerios.  When you take to long to feed her or run out of baby food she grunts and is fusses for more.  She is still a very happy and smiley baby, and is taking longer naps from all her crawling around.  Here are some recent photos:

So please with crawling


The advantages of standing up


Hmmm ... don't mind if I do

I like you digger

Any help?

I will just bring myself to the digger


Geoff captured her letting go - and then had to catch her :)

My happy baby

Really into her cheerios

Crushing Sophie - with a red bump on head from her brother - she is going to get her payback someday soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment