Friday, August 26, 2011

Loving chocolate

When we were on vacation we stayed with Andy & Lesley and their daughter's Anna and Rachel.  They were so incredibly sweet and took such good care of us.  The girls played with Sam and Rachel took Sam out to their little orchard to pick his first apples with her.  Lesley also took him out to their garden to pick onions and he said "pull" for the first time.  They were such generous hosts and bought Sam a bunch of toddler food and treats - here are some photos of Sam trying out (and loving) his first packet of chocolate petit filous.


What? Do I have something on my face?

2 comments:

  1. Risky wardrobe choice there... looks like chocolate would do a number on your cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah its okay - that cardigan is closer to my pajamas than normal clothing ;) I so did not pack appropriately for the weather there (it was closer to Fall weather) so I had very few (okay 2) long sleeve options :)

    ReplyDelete