Saturday, April 23, 2011

April Showers





Sam and I visited Alex, Wes and the whole Houston and Wilson families today for an Easter Egg hunt at their farm.  Because of the weather (it snowed ;) it was an indoor hunt this year.  Sam had a fantastic time watching the kids run around finding eggs and filly their baskets.  He and Wes were adorable together and really playing with each other :)  We got home close to 4pm and Sam was eager to go for a walk - it was misting outside, but clearing up so off we went to the park down the street.

3 comments:

  1. It was so good to see ou today. I cant believe i sent you home without your girl scout cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Alex - I know!! I saw the GS cookies on your shelf and meant to ask you then before I forgot ;)

    @Amy - the jacket was a gift from Jeremy's Mom - I love it - it totally suits her personality ;)

    ReplyDelete