Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010

So technically this was Sam's 2nd Christmas holiday, but this year I think he had a lot more fun :)  We went to my sister Colleen's on Christmas Eve and the kids opened gifts from Aunts and Uncles.  Christmas day we did stockings at Geoff's parents house, and then went to my parents for brunch.  As always there was a really good crowd at my parents and we got to see a lot of my family and their friends.  After brunch we came back to Arlington, and then headed to Belmont for dinner.  Dinner was really incredible and wonderful all around - minus Sam getting sick and me having to scrub baby puke from the carpet ;)  Here are a few shots from Christmas 2010:

Watching Cade at Colleen's house

Sam's Christmas outfit


Sam waving with his feet :)


No comments:

Post a Comment