Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gisela & Sam

When Lauren decided that it was time for her to move on to her next adventure we needed to find a new nanny for Sam.  We were really fortunate to be able to connect with Gisela in just the nick of time and so we only had a few days that we needed to call back-up childcare for him.  So starting at the end of August Gisela joined our little family in Arlington Heights.  We (and Sam especially) are so lucky to have her in our lives. I asked her to send me the photo to when I convert this blog into a "baby book" we will have photos of them together :)
In the Boston Public Gardens
The T-shirt is worth reading :)



Froggy Bottom



3 comments:

  1. So glad everything worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/14/2010

    GREAT PICTURES, I LOVED THEM!
    IM SURE THAT GISELA WILL BE THE GREATEST NANNY EVER!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/14/2010

    Thanks for those words Kelley, you made me feel more than good. Im so lucky to join you guys too!!:)
    And also I gotta say that my little Sam is the most handsome and sweetest baby in the entire world.
    All the best
    Gisela G.

    ReplyDelete