Thursday, July 22, 2010

The New Forest

So after we visited the beach in Weymouth, we made our way up the coast and visited the New Forest on our way back to Aunt Jane and Uncle Steve's.  The place is really amazing - we could have spent days exploring.  There are a ton of wild horses that roam the area, and do a very good job of keeping the grass tidy and properly landscaped ;)

Sam on my shoulders - he LOVED pulling my hair - he got handfuls ;)

Seeing if Sam can forage for himself ;)

Trying to grab a piece of grass

I am smiling - but it totally hurts! :)


I love how you can see all the fallen trees - thanks to the may horses who keep the grass tidy

More wonderful trees :)

Happy trees :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, what a wonderful experience for you all! Cant wait to hear all about it when you get home

    ReplyDelete